Purpose and Background
VIP Surbiton trading as VIP Surbiton holds information about customer's business details provided at the time of application signup, customers, and other people involved with our business activities VIP Surbiton has a responsibility to look after this information properly, and to ensure we comply with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) which comes into force in the UK from VIP Surbiton. It is expected that the GDPR will continue to form the basis of UK Data Protection legislation, even once the UK has left the EU, so it is therefore fully taken into account in this policy. Data Protection good practice is not just a matter of legal compliance and ticking boxes. Data Protection is about taking care of our drivers and clients and ensuring that we are respecting their privacy. Poor practice or a serious breach could not only harm individuals but would also have a serious effect on the reputation of VIP Surbiton and we value our good name.
- Consent from the individual (or someone authorized to consent on their behalf)
- Where it is necessary for connection with a contract between VIP Surbiton and a Customer.
- Where it is necessary because of a legal obligation - if the law says we must.
- Where it is necessary in an emergency, to protect a Customer's 'vital interests'
- Where it involves the exercise of a public function - i.e. most activities of most government, local government and other public bodies.
- Where it is necessary in our legitimate interests, as long as these are not outweighed by the interests of the individual.
- Whatever you do with people's information has to be fair and legal. This includes making sure that they know what you are doing with the information about them.
- When you obtain information, you must be clear about why you are obtaining it, and must then use it only for the original purpose(s).
- You must hold the right information for your purposes: it must be adequate, relevant, and limited to what is necessary.
- Your information must be accurate and, where necessary, up to date.
- You must not hold information longer than necessary.
- You must have appropriate security to prevent your information being lost, damaged, or getting into the wrong hands.
- the identity and contact details of VIP SUrbiton and the person who is responsible for Data Protection;
- the purposes we intend to use the data for and our 'legal basis' for this;
- what we regard as our 'legitimate interests', if this is our basis for processing;
- any specific recipients of the data (eg. TfL or Google Analytics).Other information will be made available where relevant. This includes:
- the period for which the personal data will be stored, or if that is not possible, the criteria used to determine that period;
- details of the individual's rights, such as to request a copy of all the data held;
- the right to withdraw consent if that is the legal basis for processing (but not retrospectively);
- whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether the data subject is obliged to provide the personal data and of the possible consequences of failure to provide such data.
Why Choose Us
Persionalized ExperienceWe take utmost care of your clothes, segregating based on the cloth type and giving you instant clothes to make a statement.
Affordable PricingPrices that suits your pocket is one of our USP. An option of choosing between 2 types of pricing is available.
ConvenienceWith just a tap of a button, your laundry gets done, giving your leisure time to spend with family and friends.
QualityWe use the best in class products, to assure that your favorite clothes are always there for you to wear.
Express DeliveryWith our super express delivery, we would get your laundry done in less than 8 hours.
Instant Order UpdateRegular updates of your order, to help you keep a track of your laundry and plan accordingly.
Responsibility for compliance with the GDPR lies not with any specific individual. However, we have designated someone to lead on, keeping up to date with any developments, checking that we are complying and have the evidence to prove it, giving advice to drivers/clients and handling any issues such as a data breach or a Subject Access Request.
You need not tolerate late deliveries, low standard of work merged with high prices. Our services cater to all your laundering and ironing, dry cleaning, shoe repairs, upholstery cleaning, etc.